Our luxurious collection of fine jewellery is crafted in 14K solid gold as well as white gold. These pieces are designed and made to be worn all the time, you can wear them in the shower, whilst you exercise and even in the sea. Rest assured knowing that your precious pieces will only increase in value with the passing of time.
How to take care of your jewellery.
There’s a number factors that can influence the wear and tear of your jewellery but if you take good care of them they will shine for you for a very long time. Below are some easy care instructions to help you keep your pico. jewellery looking its best so that you can enjoy wearing it for years.
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
- Keep them away from harsh chemicals that are present in perfume, hairspray, make-up, nail polish remover, body oils, sun tan lotion and deodorant.
- Store your jewellery pieces in your pico. pouch and keep your chains fastened so they don’t get tangled.
- Do not swim or shower while wearing your jewellery, and remove rings when washing your hands.
- It is best not to sleep or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery as sweat can react with the plating.
Warranty & Repair:
- We offer a free replating service on all Vermeil pieces within one calendar year from the date of purchase.
- We are also able to fix most damaged pieces for free in our workshop and will only ever charge you for the postage.
- We can make individual earrings if required.