When I was a kid I used to spend my summers in Siviri, Chalkidiki. I would spend my days by the sea for three whole months until it was time to go back to school. On some mornings I would look into the sea and make out the silhouette of a woman pulling the boom of her windsurf. She would spend hours gliding on the water and I would watch her, completely hypnotised. She must have been in her 70s, her name was Thelma and she was so cool. This silk viscose jersey fabric reminds me of her.
Puff Ball Bag facts:
- The bag measures 32cm by 27cm and is fully lined.
- It has a secure drawstring fastening, keeping your valuables safe.
- It's bottom does not droop. Nobody likes a saggy bottom.
- Presented in a paper sleeve made from pattern paper off cuts.
- Each bag is handmade to order by me using remnant fabrics.
- Cutting & making time is 2,5 hours.