If the Marie puff ball bag could talk, it would most certainly exclaim "Let them eat cake". She is made out of luxurious silk shantug in a grey/violet/light blue hue that features a fleur de lis pattern. She is very French.
Puff Ball Bag facts:
- The bag measures 32cm by 27cm and is fully lined.
- It has a secure drawstring fastening, keeping your valuables safe.
- It's bottom does not droop. Nobody likes a saggy bottom.
- Presented in a paper sleeve made from pattern paper off cuts.
- Each bag is handmade to order by me using remnant fabrics.
- Cutting & making time is 2,5 hours.